Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Advice For Gfjhgvfgb

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Clerk on July 19, 2004 12:42:22 UTC

Gfjhgvfgb,

My advice is just to ignore the responses of quiet. For awhile he has been quiet. But it seems that he is ready to become loud again. You can see that he even insults the webmaster from his post at the top of today's sub-forum.

Especially do not trade insults with him. Such interactions with quiet by me and many others on God&Science sub-forum lead to it being moderated, and effectively sabotaged as the moderator/webmaster only reads the posts once a week or so.

The G&S was vibrant with discussion once and derived some financial contributions to the operation of this web site. But it seems that the level of contributions has significantly deminuished since the G&S became moderated.

J

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins