Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Hate Titles....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by MIchael on July 9, 2004 03:00:57 UTC

Yes, meaning of it all is apparent and justifyable by almost all living thing in some way or another you can justify its existence. So too can you eaisly justify a meaning for the universe but just becasue YOU justify it doesnt make it right. its as you said what it means to you. a uniform reason for the meaning of the universe will most likely never be found but im optimistic and hope that it could be possible. You reask the question that has been asked sence we began to think. Your question is directly related to the 2nd most impossible question that has all but 2 correct and just answers.
"Why?"
which can be answerd simply by..
1. "Why not?"
and even greater
2." because"
- Mike

reading your post reminded me of the great story by Asimov. " Dreaming is a Private Thing."
i dont know why but im willing to bet there is a deeper more sinister meaning behind it all

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins