Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Finally We Agree

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Gfjhgvfgb on June 22, 2004 22:40:28 UTC

I've never said that physical laws and mathematical axioms are the same thing.I use the words axiom,rule and law as synonims in a sence that they all the very foundations of system-no matter what it is-our universe,mathematics or some other system.I understand very well that our perception about the laws of nature can change because of the observational evidence we have but the absolute laws of nature hidden behind the physics whatever they are(we don't know thm yet because the scientists haven't discovered them yet)must be the same since the Big Bang.Mathematics is just a useful tool in physics-it does not determine the laws of physics-influencing our results-yes(the application of the incompletiness theorm to the systems of equations),but determining the laws of nature-no,never.
So after we agree I want to ask you once again the very question of our discussion-the fundamental question-What is space?All of our current physics just work in space-it does not describe it.Are SST or LQG different?Is there any physics that describe the VERY NATURE OF SPACE???EXPLAINING WHY IT IS CONTINOUS,WHY WE CAN MOVE IN IT OR WHY THE EUCLID'S POSTULATES DESPITE THE LAST ONE HOLD TRUE IN IT and so on?????????

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins