Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: ?zodiac?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Marty/">Marty on January 3, 1999 05:59:16 UTC

You will find everything you want at your local library... however, one book that I enjoy very much is 'The Book Of Myths' by Amy Cruse printed by Clarke, Irwin and Company limited. It's an old book with many reprints. The Zodiac constalatiions can be found in back of 'Astonomy' by Donald H. Menzel printed bvy Random House. New York Oibrary of Congress Catalog Number 70-127542. They are large and plainly printed. If you can't find them I will be glad to scan and send them to you. Take care... Marty : Does anyone know where I can find the constalations of : the zodiac, and the myths behind them???

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins