Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hi Alan!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tarvo on January 3, 2004 16:04:37 UTC

If you want to talk to me, you may come to my forum http://tkorrovi.proboards16.com You can post anonymously there, unfortunately in proboards registering doesn't work exactly as it should. I think it's not proper to discuss these issues here. I tried to reply you, but my post didn't go through, I used not to post again when it happens so. Bruce said also that his posts didn't appear. I don't know why admin thinks such moderating is the best at god forum, it slows down the forum and also wastes his time. You may propose to admin another way of moderating what works in some places quite successfully, to let the posts go through as normal, but have the only policy of moderating such that the offensive posts shall be deleted. I use this in my forum also, though my forum is not big. This is not very complicated because offensive posts can often by recognized just by the title, and it forces users to try not to write offensive posts, so that maybe there would soon even not be such posts. Well, I don't know all reasons though and don't want to force anything. So, maybe we shall not meet again, it was nice to talk to you, Alan.

Regards,

Tarvo

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins