Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Warp Drive

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Stephen Campbell on November 26, 2003 11:09:55 UTC

Here is my idea for warp drive, three negative energy/gravity emitting waveguides arranged in an equalateral triangle aimed at a common focal point in space in front of craft to produce a warped space-time tunnel, point a to point b, if
the warp craft travels from point a to point b at
infinite velocity then there is no space between point a and point b, that is: point a and point b
exist at the same "point" in space at the same "time" , infinite velocity is the altering of space-time geometry and not the physical movement(displacement) of an object, an analogy
(crude) would be a spring stretched from point a to point b, a is the craft and b the destination
a(the craft) does not move, the spring(space-time)
compresses and a-translates to b in an instant.
what is empty space-time? empty space is permeated by electromagnetic fields and other multi-dimensional virtual particles which enter and exit continuously 3-dimensional spacetime,
2-pulsed opposing electromagnetic fields, or electrostatic fields produce a degree of spacial
warpage, this depends upon a)field strength/b)field shape, there is no doubt whatsoever in this matter, i have produced the cold/negative power which is a prerequisite to spacial warpage, this
is a strange phenomena, and does not obey the laws of physics, its like a high pressure jet that is cold, not too surprising considering the universe for the most part is cold considering the vast distances between stars, and superconductivity requires low temps, i initially
thought as you may think, the corona wind, as present with high voltage D.C. was the cause, but
this is not the case, when the moisture in the air
actually turns to ice on the apparatus, i still have many experiments to do.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins