Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Larry Bob (B-0b1)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by R.L.McCarty on October 16, 2003 19:34:42 UTC

Before any more GUESSES about the "center" of our SUN are made..I suggest you go to the NASA site an look at SUN Pixes via SOHO. (GO GOOGLE) A/o 2003/08/29 @ 1642 hrs you will see our SICK SUN as it really is: It has been "gifted" with TWO small Helium SUNS with "probes" expending outward and into the "MASSIVE ELEMENTAL FLUX" that is escaping the center of the SUN since 1998. (Holes shot through the SUN by the "G-F") IF one is a Solar Scientist it is easily understood. It is keeping our FAILED SUN alive for the next 1030 yrs so that the IDIOTIC HUMAN race can perhaps get its' act together ENOUGH to begin intr-space flight with other than the ANCIENT (circa 1962) Space Shuttle that takaes items and personnel back and forth to our very MICKY MOUSE space station. What a waste of MONEY and effort!

OUR Gov't is of course trying to keep it a SECRET so as NOT to allow any kind of universal PANIC.
WE WILL BE IN SPACE BY 2640 AND DO TIME TRAVEL
UNIVERSALLY AS WELL. The greatest problem NOW is the Near East debacles. If I were holding the reigns, ALL of IRAQ would have been turned into a GIANT Parking lot! It would have saved over 1000 precious lives of unsuspecting Military personnel which are fighting a war with MODEL T weaponry compared to that which IS and has been available since before 1962. I find this inexcusable. B-0b1

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins