Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
To Xtians, Stupidity Is Not A Sin, But Pride is.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Luis Hamburgh on September 19, 2002 01:56:42 UTC

Harv,

The lengths you go to to save face -- and I thought at least you were an honest man! http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/21508.shtml?base=30 ~"This solution can actually make more than four identical equilateral triangles with only 6 toothpicks."

I challenge you to prove this claim. Don't bother proving the currently modified "I could construct more than equilateral triangles using 6 toothpicks" -- like this would even be remotely difficult.

(Can't you at least prevaricate intelligently?).

>>>"At first you let on like you knew how, but you have demonstrated that you could not do it."

It's no surprise to me the one-way communication street/poor liar known as "Harv" would claim this. The fact is I made excuses for only coming up with four triangles (read it again, Mr. Integrity: http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/21511.shtml?base=30 ), and later realized mathematics only allows four (equilateral) triangles.

Your shamefully constricted brainpower is a given, but are you so ashamed of yourself that you're willing to pile an equally sordid layer of lies on top of all that ugliness?

Unfortunately you won't be able to explain yourself without a smidgen of humility. I'm betting on pride, however -- which is fine: a non-response works just as well!

-LH

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins