Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Development Of Advanced Life On Planets

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by K.S.P. on July 3, 2002 22:08:27 UTC

let me first state that;
I do accept the basic concept of evolution, but I agree that it is incomplete. - I do not belive that any "race" is better than any other, Darwin was looking in the right direction, but he was blinded by his own misconceptions, and refused to accept any idea beyond that which concluded him as the top of the scale,

with all that said and done, just wondering,

I am reading about the extra solar planet project and how life in a perposed habitable area develops on planets,

By compairson, In the development of the caucasoid branch of humans, (and I happen to orginate from this area) I am somewhat perplexed as to why we do not have very much protection from the sun. By logic, it seems to suggest that this branch could have remained aquatic or sub-terrainial slightly longer in early development,

in keeping an open mind, any thoughts on this?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins