Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Post On Both.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Bob Sal on May 7, 2002 18:18:07 UTC

Yeah, this is not as active as over there. Except of course for the God & Science Forum. I started questioning the guys over there on G&S as to if they actually have telescopes or what. It seemed like they didn't know what I was talking about. I don't think they know this is an Astronomy sight. The management jumped in and said all the other forums were being bombarded with that stuff so he made it a seperate forum. Good idea actually. I'd hate to have to sift through that stuff to find people who want to talk Astronomy. It comes up on the other sight also from time to time. Some guy just posted "Creation or Evolution" as the tilte. The post said, "Let the debate begin" and that was all. By the end of the week it had over 200 comments. Rediculous if you ask me. There's no arguing to a conclusion there, it's nothing but debate. They may as well be arguing "Butter side down" ala Dr. Seuss. Anyway, the other sight is the sight of a national magazine so it figures to be very active. I'll continue to post on both, but your right, I do come here first and it's lots faster.
That's it;
BOB SAL

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins