Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Time Travel

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Les Lester/">Les Lester on October 10, 1998 12:34:55 UTC

Here's my theory time travel:

What are your thoughts on this theory. Surrounding us now are all sorts of molecules, right. Each time we move, there is a disruption of those molecules. For example, if one were to get up and walk to the next room one has essentially walked through air molecules. At each point the body moves, the molecules are fluctuated around its mass.

Einstein's theory was (I think it was Einstein) that the molecular field around us was solid, more like a penetrable liquid. I concur with him and contend that the human body is also a molecular field but is calibrated on a different dimension.

But here's the crux to the theory. If we could mathematically frame the movement of all the molecular disruption as an object (such as the human body) moved through it, we could calibrate the shape and form of the object moving through a particular space and time. Once the shape and form has been determined, we simply need to generate a technique of capturing or isolating certain moments (or disruptions of molecules) in time. Since all of those molecules are invisible, certainly, some type of colorization process would have to be done. But I suppose black and white would work well, at first. Thereafter, we'd simply have to mathematically retract the particular location we're in like backing up a film.

At this early stage of time travel we would be able to see them, but they would not be able to see us, since they'd be simply a mathematical recollection of physical movements through particals. Eventually, however, we could perhaps add voices by a similar retraction (as all of the aforementioned) of sound waves through time.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins