Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Astro Chat Rooms?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Michael Libbie on February 16, 2001 21:36:19 UTC

i am currently taking a 100 level astronomy class. the only problem is that its a telecourse. for those of you unfamiliar with this type of learning it simply involves vhs tapes which are to be viewed at home and quizes which are to be sent in to the college after finishing them. this is convienent not having to go to class yes! but i have no reference other than the tapes which do not hold the answers to all the questions. i am not simply looking for answers to pass a class i am genuinely curious about the material and wish for some way to correspond easier with those who hold interest and knowledge in the field of astronomy. i would like to know if there are any chat rooms that are popular.any help would greatly be appreciated thankyou. michael

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins