Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Faster Then Light???

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Grady Gilchrist on February 7, 2001 22:03:33 UTC

This will be the biggest mystary to man for some time to come. Untill it is broken. I was talking to a friend last night and he assured me that we as humans will never ever travel the speed of light, as he quoted me from Hawkins, Einstien, and other scientists of our time. But so I said to him, Well Since we as humans have just touch the concept of space travel we know it all!!!! Come on now people they say stuff like that must be the most close minded people on the face of the planet. Who are we to judge that we know all about space travel, are we the Kings of the Universe? Are we so intelligent that we know all the answers before doing anything. Come on we sound like the the same people that said the earth was flat!! All I am saying is keep an open mind we as humans have just begun space exploration and who are we to say we know it all!!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins