Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Best Scope Please? I'm Lost :(

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eddie Casey on January 22, 2001 00:22:13 UTC

I own an LX10 so I would feel qualified to post info in relation to it's functionality. Was this 'star Track' based in the US if so do you know which state? I am presently going to do a search for it as I would be interested in this particular 'gismo'.Did their advertise in astronomical periodicals like S and T? I have a good backlog going back 25 years and don't appear to be able to find it.If it allowed the LX10 to be Goto how was the coordinates input? Do you know what encoders were used. Why exactly did you start your post with the phrase 'I have been doing astrophotography for 25 years and then go on to let everyone know how many scopes you owned? I can not recall questioning your knowledge on the subject or implying you were 'new'.If you can recall where you saw this 'star track I would be very grateful.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins