Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: RE: Meade DS Scopes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by edk on July 11, 2000 10:46:39 UTC

ok i guess it can be ok to recomment these scopes to people that cost over 200 and all most people got the money for that now days... but i`m poor when your talking about those scopes like that thats like telling me about my high end dream scope i hope to have some day for my ds scope i didn`t just pull 350 dollars out of my butt its something i have been saving up for anyway most people that buy the ds scopes will probably end up not using them.... now that i think about it i think i would have rether got a scope on a GEM mount but it works just fine for me and my needs though for now anyway - edk

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins