Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Speculation Re Planet Orbiting Alpha Centauri 1

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by matthew kellick d.o.b. 6-3-79- on February 22, 2000 01:43:55 UTC

: : : : Indeed,there are planets around the stars of : : the Alpha Centauri system,and yes,they are : : inhabited.The truth is,you probably already know : : this,thus your interest in this particular system. : : Scientists here try to attribute the minimal know- : : ledge about space to what really exists in the : : universe----this planet knows very little because : : it has not been to any planets and has not dis : : covered there are many dimentional layers to : : space and planetary systems.There are beings : : in the Alpha Centauri system that are humanoid : : as we are,but are very,very advanced technologically and spiritually.They are not of third density as we are *consciously*speaking.

: I am Matthew Kellick, alpha centauris' planetary system is not only brimming with intelligent lifeforms, it also inhabits the key to unlocking the mystery of the universe. I have spoken to a being who came to me in a dream. his words were not spoken, rather they were transmitted, I shall never forget what this being said to me "reach not for the stars, only a fool believes that, you must first pull them closer, the universe is made of a web and this web is weakining as time pulls its edges and sinks its belly. oblivion is not a possibility its inevitable unless the fabricated web is twisted such that time is not of importance" beware may 5th 2000.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins