Back to Home

General Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Misc. Topics | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Help

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by stef/">stef on February 3, 2000 18:52:12 UTC

k i have a school project it is a 10 paged research paper and i have to do it on mythology so i was thinking of doing it on a comparison of the greek gods and how that subject affects us today like how there god/goddess myths deal with us likeaphrodite is the goddess of love and beuty but roman for that is venus and how all the constilations have greek names and meanings leading back to greek mythology and all lol its easier to explain inperson! if u have any ideas how i could find something on the constalations and there meanings please mail me back with a link thanx bunches stef

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins