Back to Home

Eyepieces Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Eyepieces | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Help! Where Can I Get An Erecting Eyepiece For A Tasco 40-114675

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Liz on September 30, 2003 09:38:05 UTC

Hello, I'm in the UK and wonder if someone can offer some advice. I know nothing at all about telescopes, and am actually asking this question on behalf of my great uncle who has no internet access. He's a novice, and a few months back he bought a Tasco 40-114675 Luminova which he has set up and used a few times to look at the night sky. However he really wanted the telescope to use during the day to look at the countryside from his back window. However, he called me saying that the image is upside down and he doesn't know what to do to correct this. I have looked in the instruction booklet for him and it said that an erecting eyepiece is needed for terrestial viewing. I have looked on the Tasco website but can't find information on where I can get one of these for him. He's so disappointed that he can't use his telescope during the day and I really want to help. Any ideas?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins