Back to Home

Eyepieces Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Eyepieces | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Maybe See You There

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Bob Sal on January 23, 2003 13:34:21 UTC

Yes, I'll be there 02/06/03. They contacted the president of our club ASTRA (Astronomical Society of the Toms River Area) to see if we could exchange speakers. Most our speakers are just guys from the club. I did a presentation on Binoculars and Binocular Astronomy last year at our club so I volunteered to do the same talk at STAR. Not that I'm a big expert on binoculars, but before I bought mine I did my homework and have been using them for well over 3 years now. I have a uni-mount to set up and some other stuff. It went real well at ASTRA, sparked lots of conversation, questions and stories about what people have seen in their binos. It will be a binoculars for begginers kind of talk, Q & A, and maybe get outside for a while if it's clear. Should be fun. If not, well, you get what you pay for. See you there.
That's it;
BOB SAL

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins