Back to Home

Astronomy Discussion Forums

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
ONE MORE STATE CHARACTERISTIC OF THE MATTER

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Arkadi Vasoyan on October 22, 2005 11:22:04 UTC

MY CONCLUSION
1)So, my conclussion is that the Gravitation mostly is the pressure by the bodies larger by size on the bodies relativly smaller by size, , at expense of bigger extension of the bigger by size bodies in the space. As bigger is the body as bigger is the extension
As big is the radius of the celestial body so is the degree of it s extension.Hence all after coming consequences.
2)Our measurment system-univers, is four dimensional.One more conception like size oscillation (size changing) is added.
The verification of the degree of the extension or compression will give a huge push to our science. It will explain many natural phenomena.
I want to mention, that we are growing to the unbelivable sizes and from the certain critical point the process is just contrary. We ll get smaller, lesser untill certain sizes. And in all these processes strict proportion is observed.
nowaday our univers is in the stage of speeding up, we getting up our speed. The matter s extensional speed as a rule is lesser, than the speed of the universe-our mesuring system, itself.
So we are in a very dynamic condition.
I hope ,I wish, that using my ideas, my statement in our scince will give us an opportunity to
discover new universes(new measuring systems) and by time to visit them.
Arkadi Vasoyan
arkadiv@012.net.il

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins