Back to Home

Astronomy Discussion Forums

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Didn't Throw The First Stone

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on November 4, 2002 18:27:03 UTC

Harv tells me dozens of times that I am frequently personally attacking the members of this forum. I feel his assertions are untrue.

Your feelings are misguided. 90% of your posts consist of your opinion of fellow posters, opinions seldom shared by anyone else.

Oddly, Aurino's caustic posts never seem to draw Harv's ire

Our doctor here has compared me to "primitive men who believe gods control every aspect of their lives". He says Harv and I are not corageous enough to face the truth as expressed in his paper. He claims I live in fear and must therefore hold on to a fantasy of my own creation. He says I'm incapable of having fun while he has fun all the time. He makes it clear that he doesn't want to be understood, and yet tries to ridicule everyone who fails to understand him. He made me think I was his friend, then all of a sudden decided to ignore me for no reason at all.

I thought I had found an explanation for his strange behaviour in a mental condition called Asperger's syndrome. If that were the case, then I should feel sorry for him, and I did for a while. But now I think he's just a fool, and that gives me reason to defend myself.

As to you Mike, I'm still searching the DSM-IV...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins