Back to Home

Celestron Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Celestron Equipment Discussion | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Celestron Company Dosen`t Respond!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris on October 8, 2003 03:37:45 UTC

I know how you feel. I have a $1350 piece of Language Removed in my bedroom! I cannot get Celestron or Astronomics to help in a timely manner. I have to WAIT which is unacceptable! I recommend calling them and WAITING 48 to 72 hours for someone to call you back.

Got this from Celestrons website

The Celestron Commitment

It always has been, and continues to be Celestron's goal to provide top quality pre-sales and post-sales product support to its valued customers.

In an effort to assist Celestron customers with the use of their Celestron product, Celestron provides Online Technical Support. The online support form can be used to obtain product support for an existing product or to obtain pre-sales information.

If you would like to speak directly to a Celestron support representative, call 310-328-9560 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time or Fax your question to 310-212-5835. In addition, you can use our convenient Online Technical Support page to submit your product related question(s) directly to the Celestron Technical Support dept. via the Internet.

Celestron Repair Policy

For customers in the U.S. or Canada:

If you have a repair that needs our attention, please contact our Technical Support Department at:

Phone: (310) 328-9560 (M – F, 8 a.m.–4 p.m. PST)
Fax: (310) 212-5835 (24 hours)

They will assess the nature of the repairs needed, issue you a Return Authorization Number, and inform you of any special shipping instructions and charges. All repairs sent to Celestron must have a proper return authorization number printed on the outside of the shipping box or the package will be refused. You will be responsible for all costs of transportation and insurance, both to and from our factory, and will be required to prepay these costs. A full written estimate will be sent and must be approved and paid in full before any work can begin.

Part requests can also be faxed in or mailed to the Technical Support Department at:

Mail: Celestron
2835 Columbia Street
Torrance, CA 90503
Attn: Technical Support

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins