Back to Home

Celestron Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Celestron Equipment Discussion | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Stereo Eye Piece From Celestron

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Gary on November 16, 2002 02:24:59 UTC

After hours of playing with my new Nextar 11 I began to notice a strain on my eye. I am a professional photographer and never experienced this as it is not nessessary to consintly look through the lens. I came across Celestrons Stereo Prism Binocular #93690 eyepiece (for lack of a better word) This unit requires two of the same eye pieces to be used and fite where a single eyepiece would go. The results are amazing. It yeilds a 3D effect along with allowing you to spend hours upon end viewing with no strain, as both of your eyes are open. Any questions regarding this little seen product, feel free to email me at gman77@ix.netcom.com

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins