Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Again, On The Issue On 'Space',

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by JustMe on August 14, 1998 10:44:50 UTC

Well, so far, what I meant for my 'Space' is that space for the Big Bang to happen. My picture of 'Space' is just space alone. nothing else. With the theory of Big Bang, I imagine a chunk of matters , whatever size or however it looked, exploded in this 'Space'. So, you see, my query is... does the theory of Big Bang created this 'Space' as well?

All laws of Physics would breakdown before BigBang, well I am getting a bit of worry cos if that is the answer to beginning to everything, then it would be like in the early history of mankind, when human believed 'Something' up there was angry whenever there was a thunder.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins