Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Smallest Particle In Our Universe!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by NowMe. on August 7, 1998 04:26:54 UTC

Had nature needs to shrunk particles?

I understand, that human want to make it, but nature.

Do nature had that kind of behaveings?

And if had, why?

Nature, material, atoms, particles, are same, what we are. We have madet at this material. Our form has made at this material, particles.

I have need to live, etc. My particles has need to live.

I'm whole person, so every my particles has also needs, because i can feel, love, etc.

How this is joined to Black-Hole?

But, anyway.

Space is, and space has planets. We can draw a map, at, 3-dimensions, but it dont mean, that, time is fourth, and something else is fifth, etc. It's Depent, how we understand that 'dimension-word'.

We can divide word-'dimension' 2 area, gategories, etc..

1. Dimension of Form. X-Y-Z, dimensions, 3-dimensions, place-coordinates, air-directions, numerical view, etc.

2. Dimension of exist. Material, non-material. Being, non-being.

What we can see and measure, is area 2, material dimension. How we do that, is area 1, 'scientific' units, to make view of area 2, material-dimension.

Is Black-Hole, material dimension, or non-material dimension? We can measure/sensing only material dimension, at our life.

Why this material want to make Black-Hole? Destroy the world? Build it up?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins