Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Decided, Not Me

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Adam/">Adam on August 1, 1998 23:09:14 UTC

: Dont put me into Newtons box. Please.

I did not put you there, I told you you were there, you are welcome.

: : Einstein put forth the postulate that time and : : space are relative things, there is no absolute : : viewpoint (that we can find). This means that : : when you measure how fast an object is going, : : you must measure it relative to something else.

: Of course, if space dont have form. : But, what it has to do issue, that time is measuring unit. : Not real exist thing. Material is only real exist thing at space. : We look the space one point. It is absolute point of us. : We cannot do it other way.? If we do, we dont have basic, where stand.

The issue, time is only a measurement, is confronted by what I said. If time is different for me and for you, then it is possible for time to stop at the event horizon of a Black Hole. Because our measurements are relative, that is, not absolute, the very concept of time can become complicated. If you want to get to a point where you can better understand time, may I suggest a few books. Black Holes and Time Warps, Kip Thorne, A Brief History Of Time, Stephen Hawking. You can find more at your library.

-Adam

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins