Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Neutron And Quantum.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Human I. Scientist on July 23, 1998 23:38:38 UTC

Where come neutron?

I have heard that some scientist-group has found neutron.

All matter part, what we can measure, depends how small is it, come from round of us. They exist round of us. Place called Space. Where we are in.

Newtons says that planets are goint some kind of ether. Scientist after that says, that there is emptyness. Some says that 'dark matter' is exist. This century has proved that Space has points between planets, where is so little amount of material. It is near emptyness.

Some scientist says, that there is going all the time some small material part through our bodyes. Cosmic radiation? Backround radiation? Big-bang radiation?

I believe, that this neutrons, backround radiation, come from sun, sun-light. And it is then exist all time. And it is then different amount of different point at space, because space exist different size suns.

When we talk that issue, at we measured backround radiation, it is then issue, that we measure sun-light properties.

Like i say, before.

I believe, what i see. And i see, that, space is space(place), which size we dont know. And 'in' it, there is matter(material), like planets, stars, galaxies, suns, etc. And this everything move.(E=MC2 and f=ma). And this moveing process is now exist. And we live. And we can feel. Love. It is unbelieving, how much we want to make storyes, how this all born. It is not possible. Bigger is always in some bigger. We can found smallest part of material. Maybe we have founf it? We can make bigger(longer) eyes, to see longer. We can draw bigger picture at space, where we are.

How universe then born? I dont know.

Why life exist? I dont know.

Why Humans at earth die, because their dont have food? I know that.

Why earth come more unhealthy? I know that.

If we, Humans, dont can be our brain-work, mind, feelings, better, through nature-education, all this space-stuff is un-necessary. We have make movies, where space-criminal exist. Sapce dont have criminals yet. But what about future. Do they born there, or do we made them?

What we want our life? Well, we have rest of our life to think about that. After that. I dont know. Maybe, not Maybe. That can see then. But before that, we must make this life-stuff better. It is not come better without continous work. Continous feelings. Continous life.

I have drawed new space-picture at this forum. I talk lot of things. because i dont keep anything on my in. Sorry, folks, if i have make some stupid words, and bad feelings. I am not conversation-educated. My english is poor.

But thanks anyway. Forget this job question. I get it kind of mind-stick some times.

Nature is round. Life is there. When i stant there. I can hear wind nature-speak. I can see stars. I can see, without thinking. Then i found life. Life without humans word.

I hope everybody in their own job, happiness.

Love and Peace. Human I. Scientist.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins