Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Big-Bang?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Human I. Scientist on July 23, 1998 00:02:24 UTC

Big-Bang?

1. Suppose that Big-Bang is start of all universe. 100% size universe. Few question of that suppose. - Where in it is? - Why material going one place and explodet? - How material, before Big-Bang, born? - Why material, which is explodet, and flying fast, expanding like material ball, want to make planets, etc? - Why it dont make planets before Big-Bang. It was moving proces also, that time, because material was going one place, to make Big-bang. - If universe is expanding, then where? - etc.?

We see, that Nature make everything, which is connect to it. Sun is connect to earth and moon. They make team. If we explode moon, then it is end of earth. It make something also at sun.

When i have night, I look often at start and moon. I can see these things. I wondering these long distances. I wondering, what is that dark between stars. It is long distance. I know that i see moon, because sun-light hit moon, and mirror earth, to my eyes. I can see northern-light. Sun send lightwinds and it make colourfull dance at earth atmosphere. I can feel soft wind to my face. I can feel. I can love. Atom-theory tell that i am pure atom. Big-Bang tell, that i am result of exploding at few milliards years ago. Religionist say, that some God has make me. Philosophist say, that there is absolut, who was make me. I look nature. I write this forum. I can feel. I can love. I can see Nature, nature-space, where i am. Nature dont make anything without purpose, meaning. Without non-Why.

With scient we can make picture, how this nature work. We can also make theoryes, how it was born. WWe can make theoryes also, how it can die. We can make thoeryes also, what is life. How material can live. Why it live, etc. MAthematic is one scient-lef, which can tell throught human invented measuring unit, something exist-thing, what is is size, or what it is form what we see, or etc. Mathematics cannot tell, why it is. Why my feelings is. Why nature exist. With mathematics human-race has invent lot of material-behave systems, whic dont have nature-normal process. Naturall process. When we want to see, nature-space, we must look it directly. Not through books, or some peopple minds. We must look directly. We have equipment to see longer than hundred years ago. We see better.

We dont know this space-nature system so much. Today we have computer-technology, to make this picture much clear. Now it time to start building clear picture at space-nature, without any kind of old bag to our head. It is like, human race was few hundreds years ago. We think that earth was flat. Big-BAng can be small bang, at this area to near-space, if something was hit to other planets. Material dont have any kind of reasons to go one place and bang. Human can made it to atom-bomp. But it is not natural-process. It is made by human. Otherwise. If material goes one place, and want to explode. How it knows that to do?

Nature, space-nature, is unknown area. We dont know so much of it. It is sorry, that today has many scientist, how believe these all-telling theoryes. Example gene-technology and dna. Gen are, exist. But how gene's born? How material known to make gene's. How nature start to know to make gene's? etc, etc? That is the reasons, why atom-theory is not theory of all material. Deep-material.

Like i say before. We even dont understand that light has mass, and it is material thing. It cannot be non-material thing, because material thing made it, like fire, lamp, etc. So, light has mass, but it is so small that our measuring equipments cannot measure it. We dont have measuring system to measure it. By the way. Why electrons want to rotate atom-center? We say, weak-power or what it is name in english. If atom-center and electrons dont have physical contact, then between these is emptyness. Emptyness cannot carried any kind of power. Material need always physical contact.

Sorry. My text come too long. I have not readet it again. I sent it, so like, what i just thinking. So there is some scientific errors. I'm a poor lonesome human. You know.

Love and Peace.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins