Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Complete Nonsense

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Schnee on July 21, 1998 10:40:23 UTC

Complete nonsense, my left nut, pal. What you said is true, about the HUP and no energy thing. But what I am talking about has nothing at all to do with that, and IS called zero point energy, I think you are refering to something else. Once again, scientists are finding some strange things happening in some certain experiments, like an atom sudenly gaining energy for no apperent reason or something like that, I am not to sure what experiments. But, the point is that they have found, AND measured, another type of energy known as zero point energy. It's the energy an atom feeds on in order to keep the electrons going around in the neet little circles they do. It is found everywhere, even in the furthest reaches of the vacuum of space. there is fission, then there is fusion, then there is anti-matter/matter reactions, and the next energy source in increasing power is zero point energy. Does that help out a bit? Do you kinda understand now?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins