Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Anybody Here Like Dealing With Time Paradoxes?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Me21/">Me21 on July 10, 1998 16:39:05 UTC

I don't think I belive it the same way. I do agree in you saying everything is pre-destend but not in the part that "decisions" make alternate universes. What most people think of as a decision is just in actuallity electic pulses running over atoms in what we humans call a brain. If you went through the same choice in a brain that was exactly the same every time, exact same knowlage, same everything the "decision" made by the brain will always be the same. It's like if you throw a ball at a wall at an exact angle,exact speed, exact gravity, ect. you would know exactly what direction it went, there is no decision made by the ball it just follows the laws of nature. This may not make any sense to any one but me, but if any one has any comments please post them.

PS. Hi Astrophysist.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins