Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Black Holes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Adam/">Adam on June 10, 1998 22:47:38 UTC

_________________________________________________ The best is of course, Black Holes and Time Warps, Einstien's Outrageous Legacy(Kip Thorne). You'll love it, very readable. Also, Black Holes By Heather Couper. Black Holes and the Universe by Igor Novikov, and Stephen Hawking's a Brief History Of Time has some area dedicated to Black Holes.

I'll come back a little later with some links from my bookmarks file (too lazy to copy paste right now.) -Adam _________________________________________________

: i'm doing a research progect for school on black holes, and I need all the help I can get. If anyone out there has any really good web pages or essays that they wrote or ideas or just about anything, I would be much obliged if you could send me the info. I'd also like to chat with people about black holes. Its so hard to find people interested in this kind of thing at my school. Send anything. thank you very much.

• Quality Web Hosting

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins