Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: What Realy Goes On In A Singularity

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jason Schneekloth/">Jason Schneekloth on June 10, 1998 15:38:42 UTC

Steve, BUZZZZZZ, ooooo, wrong answer....heh, nice story though, first of all, if your future self built a time machine that really means it was you, therefore you had to have some kind ofscientific knowledge or physical knowhow.....it seems to me you don't at this point, so how could "you" have made it? Secondly, how can your future self take matter out of his time and add matter to your time? Matter is constant throughout the ENTIRE univerise for every instant in time.....but I am just saying that to try and give a reason why you don't have a time machine, I personally think that matter law has no real effect on anything. I have been struggling with your dilema and too have tried that "note" thing to tell my future self to come back and say hi, but it didn't work that way. Why don't you forget about telling me how your time machine works and give me a schematic so that I may build one and we can compare notes on your discoveries. : On this board and pretty much everywere in the scientific community there has been much speculation on what the singularity is its dimensions what goes on in it etc... : Quite recently i have discoverd the secrets of the univers and on a lesser scale the misteries of the black hole and i decided to enlighten you folks on this wonderful board so you could find something more prouctive to do with your time you may be asking how i found all this out well heres my story (dont worry i dont forget to include the secrets of the univers somewere in this post)

: : well recently i tattoed my self on the arm a message to my futer self that went like this " as soon as you finish your time machine go back to May 4th to pick up your past self and show him the secret to time travel" well i got this tattoe on the first of may and guess what on the fourth of may at the specified time guess who showed up none other than my futer self i was fascinated but not surprised and my counterpart seemed very excited . "hello there" i greeted my self rather tentativly (its akward talking to yourself) : by this time the futer me was estatic " can you believe it steve?" he said "it actualy worked were brilliant!!" : "yes wse sure are arent we" : we compared tattoes mine was newer and brighter his was begining to sag we both aggred that it was a brilliant plan : "so where do you plan to go? " he asked : "i dont know the past... the futer everywere...." : "yes the posibilities are endless arent they?" : well my counterpart handed me a small box : "whast this??" : "its your time machine i made 2 you see one for me one for you ." : he demonstrated how to use it and we bid one another fair well : "its been interesting meeting you " : "yea it sure has" I replied and with a few quick commands he was gone just like that. : "well" i said to myself out loud "what to do now" : Quite frankly i was surprisedthat the whole tattoe thing had worked i mean of couse it would work in theory butin practise it just didnt seem possible even after what had just happened : "now".i said to myself "for some exploring"............

: Well i've in my travels had many adventures and lerned so much i've increased my life expectancy to about 450 years and plan on many more adventures he is the part you've been waiting for the secrets to the univers and black wholes....... : 1. many of you think that the universe is like a ballon and that existent space is only hte surface of the ballon. well this is true to a point. at the center of the ballon were no space exists becase the univers is curved around it is an island in the cosmos. It does not exist in our dimension and the only way to get to it is iether by dying or yep you guessed it takeing a "wormhole" and actualy "derailing" from the wormhole in mid warp and you will end up in this place call it heavan or nirvana i dont care. : 2. Black holes are actualy nothing more than the highways of the ancientenlightend ones that transversed the universe with only there minds actualy blackholes are like the "onramps" to the highways and yes they are severly damaged and will require many years of repair by the means of with humans will have to wait eons for (sure am glad i have a time machine) : well thats about all right now if you have any questions about the univers i am sure i can answer them : Steve

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins