Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yeah

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Astrophysicist/">Astrophysicist on June 9, 1998 16:11:07 UTC

I've also read some information on time travel, but even theories seem to be pretty sparse. I mean, I've read about time travel through machines, and I've read about travel through wormholes, but in every instance, it seems as though it's impossible to go further back in time than the date when the time travel device was created. I'd be interested in hearing what other information you had on the subject. E-mail me if you will.

: Did you know that it is very possable to travle thrugh time. We have the tools to build a working time machine today. It is time that people stoped trying to look at the bark to see the tree. Time is very simple, there is no pareadox, the world would not end. If you would like to knmow more please let me know.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins