Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Time Travle Trough A Black Hole

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brough Perkins/">Brough Perkins on June 7, 1998 21:20:13 UTC

You Both are right. Time travle is possible. In fact we have been and will contunue to be intruded by people from the future. You might remember me from a show called sightings. I was on it a long time ago. When I was a boy I was playing in a corn feild and 3 people came up to me they had on some strange kind of uniform. I thought they werfrom the military. I was 5 years of age. They continued to ask me questios for 3 days. Each day We would meet deep in the feild. I told my parents but they told me they wer my Imagenary friends. The 3 people told me they wer visitors from another time. I was to young to understand. In 2012 we will break the time barier and all calculatable time will no longer exist. In essence time will fork off into unpredictable dirrections. If this does not happen then I know My 3 friends mission was completed.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins