Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Co-Portal Theory

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by PHREAX/">PHREAX on June 2, 1998 21:28:12 UTC

I believe that the statement you have wrote is invalid. For a black hole is an infinite density object in space that is a size which measures smaller than ever was capalbe by humans. Furthermore, a black hole doesn't create a barrier through which all matter can be sucked in through one realm of space and released into another part of space. For a black hole is a three-dimensional sphere that is apple to deflect or even "suck" all matter in this universe. What I think happens to the matter that virtually is "sucked" into a black hole is that it is destroyed. Stars have the capability of creating energy when hydrogen atoms are compressed into helium energy is created and released. If stars have that capability of creating energy. Why can't high mass stars destory energy. If the gravity is so great that a black hole is invisible where does it go? Well the only answer that I have is that it is compressed along with the rest of the collasping star.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins