Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Space Is 1-Dimensional.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Human I. Scientist. on May 29, 1998 01:55:47 UTC

Thanks, for answerings.

Yes, my basic language i not English, i'm like most of peopple at earth. That is the one reason, why i hope, at scientist make real, nature measured, proved, picture at spece, about that ball-area, what we really has proved. Then i, and i thing many others,( thanks Hollywood science-fiction movies), dont go that mind-brain-imagination-fiction area. We have enough example of this kind of things.

But, back my questions. Because i dont still understand, and when i dont understand something, what i see, i get confused.

I dont understand, why we want to mix time this space-picture. Of course there is time, how we measure at our ege, and etc, but, if i sitt my room, and there is still everything, table, chair, etc at own place, i dont need to say, at there is some time, between chair and table. Or, i figure something, or is it so, that light is also that picture, view, what our eyes see, and it take that time to come my eyes. Iäm sorry, it very difficult to put word, what i mean.

But, next issue; Am i right, if i say, that humans, we, scientist, believe, that universe is something, which has form, and born time, and it include, black material, and light material, and planets, etc. And this universe is expanding.

I think that in space(we cannot be out space), in space, dont be 'black material'. I think, that space is space, where in is material, which move, and light material join to other, like color-material, and that is something what we see. And this space is so big, that we havent see yet how much stars there is. So, universe, what we call universe, is not hole space. Only part of it. Like when we was child, we dont see what is other side of sea. Today we dont know, what is there, between stars, that unlight area, if we travell so far away.

I have wondering this world, and being it. It is something. Science, religionist, filosofist, psykologist, nature, etc, everything look it.

Also i wondering, how much value ve put to old scientist theoryes. Dont we see ,that few hundred years we think that earth was cake.

That is the reasons, why i dont beliece constant values, like, speed of light, or E=MC2, or some like that, are 100% picture at nature behaviour, material behaviour. Like i say before, we make form, like ice-cream-cone, also scientic work. And if basic has something unknown, it is in this cone today. And that is the reasons, why i want, at today is necessary to check all basic theoryes, and prove it with measure, width todays equipments. I dont mean ,that we use mathematics formulaes at computer, because mathematics has in the basic error, mathematics zero error. I mean to see everything. Look through microscope, and etc.

Well. I dont know, but something is strange at science, because we believe, at atom-bomp is nature thing. It is not. It is made by human, like our computers. Nature dont 'borned' them itself. Also fuel-engine is not nature own process.

We must see these kind of things clearly ,then we can 'control' it, and correct our before-time errors.

Thanks, Thed to conversation. And happy future. We dont meat to our life(never know), but our feels has meat, through this conversation. This morning i was driving to work at bycicle. Birds singing, talking. Sun shining. Trees smeel nicely. I was happy. Now i am happy. I cannot feel be happy yesterday or tommorrow, because i live now. Have a happy life.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins