Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Just A Few Questions

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Human I. Scientist. on May 26, 1998 03:47:47 UTC

: I was sitting here wondering, probably stupid or thought of already but since the hubble has discovered that the galaxy is expanding outward. I was sitting also many times, and you have one sentences; Hubble has discovered that calaxy is expanding outwards.....

If we draw a picture of 'our calaxy', that picture what we believe it is, we get serious questions? Why? Because this picture show that our calaxy is so big, that Hubble has travelled only small part of it, in it. Like we have big, so big water-cloud, that we dont know how big is it, and we travell with this hubble at point to point some distance, and this distance can be example 1/1000nnnnn0000 part of that cloud. It is very unbelieving to say, that space, universe, has some form, and some borned time, and some size.

Other example. If i have unlinear measuring tape, and we dont know its lengt, we cannot be sure that its length is something, if we measure some part of it.

Or; If i go out and one drop water fall my hand. I look that water drop, and i cannot say, how big is cloud who pull this water-dropp to my hand. I can say it, if i can look around this cloud.

So; What Hubble has saw, or can see. Material (planets, etc.) at space, which has some size and form. But, how far away of us? If i make cone, and look through this cone, i cannot say, how long this cone is.

What measuring errors do we have, when we measure distances at space? - We use time. - 'We use constant light speed.' - Our measuring equipments has own measuring error.

We believe too much our 'long eye' equipments. - Telescopes - Radiotelescopes - Computer 'sizing' and 'cleanings' systems. They have own errors.

We believe too much our basic-theoryes.

How else?

We must look what we see. We must use computers, to build this space-picture, starting at earth, facts, and expanding picture, when we get more data. Today we to it opposite. We have made theoryes, big-bangs, etc, and all our scientific work has building off it. How our brains, human systems, functions work. It is very long time-period collect system.

I say again; Big-bang, Black-hole, Form of universe, speed of light, are theoryes, picture of brain-mind image, and not picture of nature. We do it wrong way.

Facts must come nature, and what we see. Thoeryes, imagination can also be, but we every known ,that believings, not thruth, produce problems.

I believe my theoryes, that my theoryes are thruth. I dont need to prove that speed of light is constant. I prove, that speed of light is not constant. It born at sun, and starting point, speed is zero. It is matter. It go some distance. It 'dissappear'. Like fire, lamp, etc.

Coupple years ago my son ask for me, What is that dark wall between stars? I say, i dont know, but i love it?

Today i know. It is space, where is something matter in, and this space size is unknown. And we are in it, and cannot be elsewhere.

Nice and loving. His.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2020 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins