Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Decoding (coherent Info) From Star Light

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Victor James Kaire Shweky on November 16, 2004 23:52:44 UTC

I know that current post may not have much to do with what I following will expose, but I have not found anything closer to it, so here it goes:

I have been working on antena for parabolic, towards the means of decyphering a "coherent message" from star light through decodification of photons. This "antena aparatus" functions through incoming light from star passing through crystal, spiral copper wire, reppelling magnet case, and passing to a reciever which outputs the information. I have a model of it for anyone to visualize it.

I am "stuck" as they say when it comes to what sort of reciever to use and further on how to connect "antena aparatus" to reciever.

If anyone would be interested in the matter, please e-mail me to vjkaires13@hotmail.com, I will gladely send picture of aparatus as an attachment.

Beforehand, thank you for your time and concern towards the matter.

Sincerely yours,
Victor J. Kaire S.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins