Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Photons Have Mass Also.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Duane Eddy on October 21, 2004 14:38:35 UTC

Photons have zero rest mass, however when in motion they have a non-zero mass as does all forms of energy including charge.

That does not prevent them from moving at the speed of light.

A charge is a standing wave. It is moving at the speed of light as made evident by the propagation of any variation in its field strength.

A charge field is caused by interference between multiple emitting sources. Wave interference diminishes the wave strength with distance causing the energy of propagation to be trapped a specific density shape.

In this way the waves propagate outwards continually and of course eliminate one another continually causing the apparent containment of the field. The field does not totally dissipate with distance but the majority of the field is contained within specific boundaries defined by the field equations.

When the emitter wave intensity is increased, the field strength change propagates outward at the speed of light. After the field in a location has attained its new intensity it remains in an apparent static condition as long as each wave propagation is of identical properties.

The emitters must of course be directional and parallel path, with 180 degree out-of-phase waves they must also have identical wave length and intensity to be efficient at this process.

You asked if I made this up?

Yes... I just invented radio technology yesterday. ( I wonder if I can get royalties? )

Ha Ha ...

Duane

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins