Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Gravity Is Anti-energy

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael Gutchess on October 1, 2002 03:10:11 UTC

I write in response to Joe Antognini's thread "Impossible penetration of the event horizon". I came across this searching the web for antienergy. Joe Anto is the first person that I have found who has labeled gravity "an antienergy".
Through independent study I have concluded that gravity is not "an anti-energy", but THE Anti-energy. In fact, I am certain that gravity can be DEFINED as anti-energy. Logic tells us that this is true - If you apply energy to matter, basically, you blow it apart, you scatter it – in the form of broken up mass, and released energy; consider what a powerful bomb or laser does to its target… Conversely, when you apply gravity to matter, it has the opposite effect; mass “un-scatters”, it pulls together. Even energy itself, light, is pulled into the extreme gravitational field of a black hole, where we can assume it is transformed to “matter”. Thus, energy and gravity have precisely the opposite effects. Gravity is anti-energy, QED.

Defining gravity as anti-energy opens the door to a whole new paradigm in physics. If we allow that the photon is the quantum particle of energy and that the graviton is the quantum particle of anti-energy (gravity), we can conceptualize an electromagnetic wave that carries the photon and its anti-particle, the graviton.

If E=mc2 logic requires that Anti-Energy=antimatter x g2, where g is the speed of gravity. Thereby, gravity and light travel at the same speed in the same waves.

While certain phenomenon demonstrate that gravity must act instantaneously or at speeds enormously faster than light speed, the new paradigm allows us to conceptualize a mechanism whereby gravity applies its force continuously.

The original concepts hereby presented are part of a greater work that I have dubbed Inverse Theory. There are some neat new insights into the nature of black holes. I hope that I can share more of this with you soon.

Best Regards,
Michael Gutchess

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins