Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Because You Said Please

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Box Holder on March 21, 2002 03:07:37 UTC

Mr. Yanniru,

You wrote,"Please List My Lies Otherwise admit that you are the liar."

Below, I have included one clear example from this week and a link to a list.

You, as the speaker, should know even better when you were lying and when you were merely teasing. My impression is that you are asking for a list of your own lies NOT because you don't know when you were lying, but because you want to see when your lies were detected as such.

And as Shakespeare wrote,"The Cruelest Lies are Often Told in Silence." There are many times when you had merely been partly mistaken in a discussion, and possibly you were lying by not admitting it or when you merely realized everyone could see it plainly. But again only you would know for sure.
You have made statements to the effect that my posts were all or nearly all worthless. Your implication is that you have already listed when you learned something worthwhile from what I posted in a discussion -- it was a very short list or zero, right? That's what you have been both saying and implying.

for a recent lie, see
http://www.astronomy.net/forums/blackholes2/messages/4756.shtml

It is a lie to accuse someone "interfering" with your discourse if they merely do what I was doing. Accusations have a higher standard of proof than mere fluffery, and if you don't exercise more caution, you will be called a liar again and again.
Even if I am not a serious poster, you can post. Did you mean to say my insistence on rigor annoys you and detracts from your experience of your quasi-conversations?
That is a different accusation. You might have worded it differently.

for a more complete list of Yanniru's lies, go to the following link and think back on which ones were written with intent to deceive. I have detected several that seemed that way to me, and most were accusations you made.

http://www.astronomy.net/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=any&config=htdig&words=Posted+by+Richard+David+Yannopoulos-Ruqu&restrict=www.astronomy.net%2Fforums%2Fgod%2F

I only do this because you asked in such an urgent manner. I hope this is more important to you than when you convicted "Europeans" of collective guilt (by which you referred to persons of European descent in the Americas) .

That seemed of so little importance to you that you did not properly reply to my analysis of your accusation.

Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins