Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Vacuum Energy

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Steve Campbell on December 30, 2001 15:01:23 UTC

James clerk Maxwell believed that charged particles in a vacuum obtain a charge from the vacuum itself, a vacuum stress induced charge.
The answer to this puzzle will be found in maxwells original unified field theory, we have all been missled for a very long time, Nikola Tesla came very close, and perhaps even succeeded
in a complete understanding of this, he used dynamic gas and fluid analogs which were at least
partially correct, tesla was real into abrupt and rapid, short duration, high intensity pulses at peaks of cycles, this is how he did amazing things
like produce ball lightning, and instantly vaporize metals placed in the center of air core
inductors, everything you may have read about tesla is only the tip of the iceberg, a tesla
coil is not a "real" tesla coil, a true tesla
coil is actually a d.c. impulse transformer, con
ical shaped which focuses or magnifys quantum vacuum energy, which manifests itself as a hissing,bright white electrical discharge at the end of the secondary terminal, resembles a gas under high pressure.
this is an a.c/d.c interaction, all space is filled with ac/dc fields, i have achieved the same
effect tesla discussed in his 1892 london lecture,
i get 4" hissing streamers (what he call"phantom streams") using only positive connected to a 6-inch diameter loop of #30 wire, at 10kv rectified a.c.,resembles static charges,also must be pulsed at r.f. frequencys.
i know i kind of went off on a tangent with tesla, but its interesting that people like tesla
,feynman,wheeler,and maxwell, all well known and respected believed in the existence of vacuum energy, tesla once said: Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power
obtainable at any point in the universe, throughout space there is energy, is this energy static or kinetic? if static, our hopes are in vain ,if kinetic, and this we know for sure, then it is a question of time when we will succeed in attaching our machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins