Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Action And Reaction: Symmetry Of Space.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Reyes on February 2, 2001 12:36:46 UTC

You miss the whole point yet you have answered your own explanation .

Action and Reaction means that in a cloud of freezing hydrogen atoms coming together do so at a GRADUAL PACE , they clump together as they cool , they become inactive, heat is lost due to the blocking of light, the atoms then do not exert a pressure upon eachother , they push eachother away with the same force like you say repel.

I tried to explain that with the two astronauts , if you could slice a planet in half then the two halfs in a vacuum would each exert a repelling force upon each other equal to their masses should they make contact, hence in a weightless environment it would be impossible to create a pressure in the center due to either of them pushing more than the other because either would move away, as they would not then the equal force creating an equal repelling force means that they cancel out the possibility of any pressure build up.
That is why you or any individual only exert your own body weight upon the earth , if you could grow and keep growing until your body weight became the same as the earths then you would not feel your body weight upon the earth , by which this time you would be residing in a vacuum filled with light .

As you or any individual are much smaller than the earth , then the earth blocks out the pressure of light far greater , hence every individuals weight is independently felt , each individual growing to the mass of the earth would then produce the same repelling force as you did .

If gravity existed then the earth being one mass size could not produce individual weight for every individual , the earth being one mass size and then gravity pulling everyone to its surface would act like a magnet , you would not be able to move hence gravity is death and light falling upon the earth means life , you are a body filled with energy hence you can walk so you can raise your feet which is an act of energy hence it is anti gravity .

Binaries of all sizes do waltz with eachother , I am not refuting that , what I was trying to explain was that two equal masses would each waltz with an equal repelling force , a binary carrying a bigger mass would then dominate the smaller mass as it waltzed , the smaller the binary star then the less effect it would have on the larger mass , until eventually a mass becomes so small that it creates a wobble which then means that it is orbiting , it was just an explanation why two masses of equal size would not exert a pressure upon eachother .

On the small scale such as freezing cold hydrogen atoms then any friction is counteracted by the extreme cold and the gradual collapse of these atoms .

If friction was created as the cloud collapsed then the heat would excite the atoms and they would continually disperse and prevent other atoms from falling until the friction cooled due to the surrounding coldness of space and heat being dispersed and lost by transmision through this coldness, THIS CANNOT HAPPEN WHEN HYDROGEN IS IN-ACTIVE DUE TO BEING FROZEN , especially when it is residing in a cloud that is DENSE because there would be no SPACE by which these COLD FROZEN IN-ACTIVE HYDROGEN ATOMS could Fall to create the friction , they just clump together over a long process taking up all possible space until the cloud reveals a sphere, remember for every action an opposite reaction prevents any pressure build up , instead the coldness is maintained.

Any possible friction created by the theory of gravity falling to a given point repels atoms, how does this start if the hydrogen atoms are frozen and have no motion , which means no light is penetrating to excite them, which means the cloud is dense, which means the hydrogen atoms are together, which means there is no space for friction to occur.

I think I have provided an intuitive explanation why things fall and that light is what is holding the universe in levitation . I think that I have provided a more detailed explanation than the theory of gravity for I have done this with a force that cannot be denied that it exists for light is everywhere and has the effects as shown .

The problem then exists with science and what it expected to find , this being that science expected a result that coincided with its research
built upon the concieved theory of gravity .
As I have shown a theory that counteracts this then it being totally opposive and so simple then Occam's Razor means nothing until someone in science admits that my theory explains the universe without leaving or creating phenomena that would only exist if the theories are wrong and as science has only about 10% proof of its findings and the rest is made up from the complexiety of many theories then it will continue to percivere with these theories without ever considering that the gentle pressure of light in a weightless environment is the very means by which its measurements of motion in the universe is calculated by Newtonian and Einsteinian principles which science has erred for gravity .

There is not much more that I can do other than to make science aware which I have done so by writing a book and publishing it and sending the many scientific establishments a copy .

You all can continue with what you believe , I do not force you to take up my theory but do remeber it because I ( as comet61 once said ) have my angel and know that I am right , I have explained my theory and really am grateful for the opportunity to express our conflicting beliefs which I believe has raised a wide audience that I know many have been intrigued yet do not wish to admit and I understand this , so look at it this way , if am proven correct then you had a personnel explanation from me and if I am proven wrong then you have met the most eccentric fool on earth .

Regards

John Reyes

I am not concerened

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins