Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
To Every One , Has Science Erred .

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Reyes on January 31, 2001 06:34:38 UTC

I hear but cannot accept what science expresses , Einstein and now Hawkin introduce the curvature of space like a stranger through my door , until science can explain how the fusion of space and time is achieved then the basis of General Relativity has no meaning , the curvature of space is like time , created by man .

Hawkin's if you are listening can you please once and for all tell us the name of this stranger by which Einstein introduced from nowhere to create the scientific bible that everyone today seems to believe , because Newton at least told us how the theory of gravity works with mathematics .

So anyone ever opposing my statement that gravity
does not exist and that it is light holding the universe in levitation , first ask yourself does GR exist , because I have light and speak for God science has a sound uttered , an expression , a noise, a fart that has no smell.

Thanks to all those who have shown me respect , but please ask the above as a question next time you are at a lecture or at logger heads with science , see then if you are answered or ignored .

Good day

John Reyes

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins