Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: And Where Did The 'micro Kernel' Come From?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on January 28, 2001 17:25:46 UTC

I am also a doctor and a dick.

I think your concern with academia is going to become obsolete. With the advent of the internet and such archives as LANL and this forum, we can publish anything we like. It's totally democratic.

Whether anyone responds to your posts is an exercise in democracy. For example, I notice that my numerous posts tend to terminate threads. So in my paranoria, I feel that nobody responds to me. But I do not really care. I confess that I write all this stuff more for me than for you.

Anyway, the real reason I am responding to you, doctordick, is that my server cannot print your mathematical equations. I admit that in reading most articles I pay more attention to the words than the equations. But all those blanks spaces, like space itself, make me think that there is something important there that I am missing.

So, has "The Foundations of Physical Reality" been printed in book form. Can I buy it somewhere. Can I buy it from you and avoid the middlemen. Is it available on LANL.

If you or anyone else cares to correspond privately, my email address is yanniru@usa.net.

Note, yanniru is a contraction of my hyphonated name, a gift from my 3rd wife, now x. In my personal narcissism, I like to think that it reflects my ideas, which are out-of-mainstream. The sound of yanni means wisdom in sanskrit. And ru from guru(dark-light) means light, in sanskrit I presume, but I never checked that out. I know how to avoid disappointment.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins