Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Light Speed Experiment

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Gerwin Brink on January 24, 2001 14:43:09 UTC

DoctorDick,

Since you seem to be very pragmatic, forget about the 500km long non bending material, but think of it as a beem of light from a laser.
If you are going to argue that this light is going to be bent, please provide me with information where I can find why it will bent.
If there is an other reason why the laser light wonŽt exceed the speed of light at 500 km while spinning 100 rotation per sec please explain or please provide me with the link to relevant documentation.

I like to believe I have the intellectual capabilities to read and comprehend information about this subject.

Gerwin
- If not, iŽll blame it on my bad english -

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins