Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Traveling Back In Time

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Reyes on January 22, 2001 23:42:02 UTC

Alexander
I have to say that you are the first I have seen to actually oppose time travel and I am with you all the way on this one , having just posted a new topic on time travel I wish I had seen this item prior to posting .

If you oppose time travel I would be interested to know what else you may disagree with , my reason is that many of us are subjected to the influence of scientific research which is bestowed upon us through our educational systems yet science is based on speculation and seems to have no room for an alternative view point , science itself seems to carry an ignorance that has yet to answer me and my simple questions that seems to contradict its scientific research and fundamental laws of physics , an act that shows to me that science is not only stubborn but financially linked and does not want any individual to disturb its scientific rock of gravity by which all its research and knowledge is based upon .

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins