Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Then You're In Luck!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on January 9, 2001 15:51:58 UTC

brie easier to find in cities than in the boonies where i live! dunno if you've ever had limburger, but i suppose one could categorize brie with the 'stinky cheeses' - you either like 'em or don't. i was treated with it as a kid, so probably more sentimental. there's a white 'casing' about the cheese that i'm not sure is meant to be eaten, so i scoop out the cheese from within. but, whatever. scientifically, i wonder what kind of 'yeast' or whatever lends to it being stinky...? just trying to keep in line with the forum, eh? heehee

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins