Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ok Here I Go....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Jon Thompson/">Jon Thompson on April 24, 1998 18:20:03 UTC

I am just going to start in spontaneous like. I dont no what yall are talking about, so I'll start my own subject. Now, I know for a fact that it is not possible to time travel, based on the fact that you cant go faster than light. If we could go faster than light, we would end up in yesterday, as gos the verse: "There once was a lady named bright, who could travel faster than light. She went out one day, in relative way, and came back the previous night." Now, the problem is, how do we get to distances so far away that even at light speed we wouldnt live long enough to get there? Well, I have seen the movie "Event Horizon",and I know that this was actually a theory. Give me your opinions on whether you think this is possible or not. thanks. Peace

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins