Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Dimensions

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by CuriousOne/">CuriousOne on April 24, 1998 00:05:20 UTC

Alright, i have been wondering some thing for quite some time; what is the fourth axis in the fourth dimension? i know an axis for each of the previous dimensions, but what is the fourth? could it be possibly an axis of time? and we are only partly in it? i mean, theoretically, we can travel forwards both ways in time. and like other axises, it only has two directions. and also in previous dimentions, isn't motion not an option? therefore time would be an axis to show how we can move and recolect events, of course this means that there would have to be somehting for the previous dimensions as well. And also wasn't there something abput the 5th dimension in which you could take two points within it and bring them together into one point? well anywho, just spouting put my lame questions.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins